HEATING, COOLING, FIREPLACE, & HOT TUBS
6060 LABEAUX AVENUE NE
ALBERTVILLE MN SHOWROOM
MONTICELLO MN SHOWROOM
DJS EBAY STORE
E-MAIL DJS NOW!
414 HWY 25 MONTICELLO
At 92% AFUE, the UltraSaver90Plus is the most efficient wall furnace available. Clean, modern cabinet fits any décor. Choose 35,000 or 17,500 Btu.
PVSCT10 - CONDENSATE TUBE EXTENSION 10' $20.80
PVSEP1 - EXTERNAL CONDENSATE PUMP KIT $339.00
PVSHT2 - HUMIDIFICATION TRAY HEATED (2015 AND NEWER) $259.00
PVSRT1 - TEMPERATURE SENSOR RELOCATION KIT $35.00
TDV1 - WALL THERMOSTAT DIGITAL - $99.00
TMV - WALL THERMOSTAT REED SWITCH -$34.00
PVSDS1 - DEEP REAR SHROUD - ALLOW VENTING TO BE RUN IN FRONT OF THE WALL ON FLOOR INSTALLATION ONLY - ADDS 3 3/8" DEPTH $204.00
PVSWS1 - WALL MOUNT SHROUD - ALLOW INSTALLATION OF HEATER OF THE FLOOR $149.00
PVSA1 - AIR PIPE KIT (FOR DIRECT VENT INSTALLATION) $63.00
PVSDV35A - VENT ADAPTOR DV35 TO PVS (18/35) INCLUDES TRANSITION PLATE (SINGLE VENT INSTALLATION ONLY) $27.00
- Simple Operation – For all of its technology, the US90 is surprisingly easy to operate. The built-in control panel lets you operate the wall furnace manually or set the built-in thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
- Versatile Installation – Thanks to its super efficiency, the US90 uses widely available 2-inch PVC pipe or Empire approved Poly pipe for venting. Using PVC requires just a fraction of the material cost and labor involved in steel vent pipe. PVC pipe fits easily inside a standard stud wall, eliminating the additional framing and clearances required for metal vent pipe. The 2-inch PVC pipe can run up to 50 feet to terminate vertically or horizontally.
- The most efficient wall furnace available – 92% A.F.U.E.
- Choose 35,000 Btu or 17,500 Btu
- Clean, Modern cabinet fits your décor
- Cool-Touch cabinet prevents accidental burns
- Vents with low-cost PVC or Poly pipe venting
- Simple control system is easy to learn and easy to use
- Works with most programmable thermostats
- Works at high altitude
- Whisper quiet operation
- Choose Natural or LP gas (Conversion kits available)
- Made in U.S.A.
EMPIRE US90 ULTRA SAVER 90 PLUS WALL FURNACE PRICING
Empire UltraSaver90Plus US90 Power-Vented Wall Furnace
PVS18P 17.500BTU ULTRASAVER90 PLUS WALL FURNACE - LP $2047.20
- Power-vent blower draws in an ideal charge of air (White Arrow) to support combustion.
- In-shot burners (Orange Arrows) generate the heat. (Two burners in the PV35 and one in the PV18). The two-stage heat exchanger consists of a large-diameter tube and multiple small-diameter stainless steel finned tubes. Each transfers progressively more heat.
- Cooled exhaust (Green Arrows) exits the heater via PVC (or Empire approved Poly vent pipe) at 110 to 120 degrees F.
- Room air (Blue Arrows) is drawn into the top of the heater by the blower and forced across the heat exchanger.
- Warm air (Red Arrows) exits through the bottom louvers at the front of the heater.
PVS18N 17.500BTU ULTRASAVER90 PLUS WALL FURNACE - NAT $2047.20
SALES & SERVICE SINCE 1971
PVS35P 35.000BTU ULTRASAVER90 PLUS WALL FURNACE - LP $2447.20
PVS35N 35.000BTU ULTRASAVER90 PLUS WALL FURNACE - NAT $2447.20