HEATING, COOLING, FIREPLACE, & HOT TUBS
6060 LABEAUX AVENUE NE
DJS EBAY STORE
E-MAIL DJS NOW!
414 HWY 25 MONTICELLO
SERVING THE TWIN CITIES SINCE 1971!
NATURE HAD THE IDEA FIRST. The first all natural and sustainable plant-based water treatment solution for today's water issues. Our products harness the natural properties of Sphagnum moss to improve water quality and affect every surface touched by water.
Everything you’ll need to start enjoying your spa in a truly remarkable way. The most important step in maintaining a comfortable spa is starting right. The SpaStart kit includes Breakaway® flush, StartNaturally® filter, and two SpaMoss® packs. For spas up to 450 gallons, use one SpaMoss® packs per month. For spas over 450 gallons, use two SpaMoss® packs per month.
- Better spa water clarity
- pH stability
- Less foaming and odor
- Improved skin comfort
- Fewer water changes
- Easier spa maintenance
- Years of testing and research have shown SpaMoss® used with the proper contact chamber help water treatment chemicals work more efficiently and effectively, so you use less.
AVAILABLE TO PICK UP AT DJS LOCATIONS
NATURE HAD IT FIGURED OUT FIRST
- Use less chemicals, less often in your pool and spa and
balance water chemistry naturally.
- Pool and spa maintenance is easier when you use less chemicals,
less often. Enjoy the natural comfort of water.
At the heart of SpaMoss® system is the SpaMoss® pack. All moss used is hand harvested as a wholly renewable resource without any damage to the environment. The moss is hand cleaned, compressed and packaged using no chemicals. The SpaMoss® pack conditions your spa water, creating a fresh, clear, foam-free environment for your enjoyment. Replace SpaMoss® packs every 30 days for best results.
(1) IN STORE PICK UP PRICE OF $9.99
(3) ORDER ONLINE $32.99 FREE SHIPPING
(6) ORDER ONLINE $49.95 (BEST VALUE ) - FREE SHIPPING
Enjoy a spa experience that’s naturally more comfortable:
The SpaStart™ Kit
- Whether its stable pH levels or fewer water changes, water care and maintenance is easier with moss. Simply follow the system steps, monitor water chemistry and change moss monthly. You’ll see and feel a difference.