HEATING, COOLING, FIREPLACE, & HOT TUBS
6060 LABEAUX AVENUE NE
ALBERTVILLE MN SHOWROOM
MONTICELLO MN SHOWROOM
DJS EBAY STORE
E-MAIL DJS NOW!
414 HWY 25 MONTICELLO
SALES & SERVICE SINCE 1971
Core Covers warrants our insulating covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Foam cores (1.5 # & 2.0 # only) are covered for 3 years, 1.0 # are covered for 1 year. Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 3 years (36 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Core Covers shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by Core Covers to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB San Diego, CA).
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER IMPROPER USE OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
• Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God).
• Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use of Armor All® and other petroleum based products).
• Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging.
• Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
• Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
• Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
The world's leading spa cover supplier.Core offers the greatest selection of spa covers. Our ability to manufacture covers for any size and style of spa ensures the perfect fit. No cover leaves our facility without undergoing stringent quality assurance and all dealers can order and track their covers through our online ordering system. We offer you the peace-of-mind in knowing that when your cover delivers to you, you’ll have received the best.
Made with the finest materials and craftsmanship.Every Core cover is constructed with the best available materials; including, marine-grade vinyl that's treated with mildew and UV inhibitors, high efficiency EPS foam to provide a stronger and more energy efficient cover, and scientifically formulated plastic that's far more resistant to water vapor transmission than ordinary plastic. The most advanced machines are used to cut all materials for perfect adherence to specifications, and each cover is constructed with double stitching and 40-point reinforcement. During the entire process, every cover is supervised by a highly trained Core craftsman. All Core covers include a limited 3-year warranty.
Covers that are made to last...
CORE SPA COVERS - THE PERFECT FIT!
Safety and security that you can count on.Core offers a number of options for locking hardware. The locking hardware is standard with all our covers, including all the mounting hardware to assure your cover is capable of being installed safely. All covers are also constructed with tie-down straps and fasteners that are triple reinforced.
Every Core cover meets or exceeds all safety requirements and carries the ASTM Certificate of Product Compliance.
Marine-grade vinyl colors Our premium marine-grade vinyl is treated with mildew and UV inhibitors and is available in 18 designer colors, which provides lasting beauty to match nearly any décor.
Weather-shield fabric colors Our Weather-shield fabric is a 100% solution-dyed polyester that's light-weight, extremely durable, environmentally superior and does not absorb water. Other benefits include:
- Reduces overall cover weight by 25%
- 3x stronger than traditional vinyl
- Provides superior tear and abrasion resistance
- Made with recyclable materials so it’s environmentally superior