E-MAIL DJS NOW!
414 HWY 25 MONTICELLO
SALES & SERVICE SINCE 1971
Terms and Conditions
Self Installation Information. Purchasing Products "Over-The-Counter"
- Now that you have made the decision to do a self-installation of your unit you unit you will be considered the installing contractor.
Read the owners manual completely follow the instructions prior to installations. The instructions must be strictly adhered to.
Be sure to follow the directions of all manufactures products that you use, including pipe etc.
Always follow manufactures guidelines and safety instructions.
If you are installing LP units, make sure you have gas, running out of gas can cause problems with the unit.
Remember that, as with any appliance, there is user responsibility involved, including installation, operation and maintenance of this product.
Be sure to check local , state, and EPA regulation codes for installation. DJ'S assumes no liability with your installation.
The unit must be properly installed to prevent the possibility of a house fire or "smoke-back".
As the installation contractor you are responsible for all services associated with the installation of your unit. If you are in need of a qualified service technician, DJ'S can provide this service to you if are local.
DJ'S will honor any manufacture parts warranty. Labor warranty is handled by the Installing Contractor.
- DJ'S will help you on sizing equipment but we can't guarantee sizing or application. Please make sure that you receive advise from a local contractor or someone in the business to make sure the size of the equipment you are ordering is correct.
Cancellations & Returns
- SHIPPED PRODUCTS: After you have purchased a product from DJS, if the equipment or parts have not been packaged for shipping, we will refund you the full 100% of the total purchase.
- SHIPPED PRODUCTS: If your product has been packaged and not yet shipped, you will receive100% minus a 10% restock charge.
- SHIPPED PRODUCTS: If your order has been shipped and the package or box has not but unpacked or opened, we will accept the products back to us and you will be charged 25% restocking fee plus the shipping cost both ways.
- SHIPPED PRODUCTS: If you have received your order and you open the package and the product(s) are not damaged, DJ's will not accept any product returns. If you receive product damaged, please contact us ASAP for direction on what happens next.
- SHIPPED PRODUCTS: If you order a Special Non Stock Product, these items are non-returnable.
- OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS: 25% Charge will be enforced on all return stock items.
- OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCTS: If you order a Special Non Stock Product, these items are non-returnable.
- SHIPPED OR OVER THE COUNTER ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS: NO RETURNS ON ANY ELECTRICAL PARTS!
- DJ'S accepts Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Money Orders, Cashiers Check, and Personal Checks.
HOME > TERMS & CONDITIONS
6060 LABEAUX AVENUE NE
MONTICELLO MN SHOWROOM
DJS EBAY STORE
HEATING, COOLING, FIREPLACE, & HOT TUBS
ALBERTVILLE MN SHOWROOM